The Operator of the Website and the personal data administrator is Komet Sp. z o.o., ul. Dworcowa 6, 62-035 Runowo.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- data provided voluntarily, i.e. the data you provide by filling in forms available on our Website.
DATA FROM FORMS
When you contact us via the forms available on our Website, you voluntarily provide us with the following data:
- in the case of the contact form in the CONTACT tab: name and surname, company name, company telephone number, e-mail address, and the content of your message
- in the case of the application form in the CAREER tab: name and surname, the position you are applying for, your preferred starting date, your contact telephone number and e-mail address, as well as the attached CV
- in the case of the “ask for quotation” form in the COOPERATION tab: name and surname, company name, your company telephone number and e-mail address, the content of your message, attachments
- in the case of the cooperation evaluation form in the COOPERATION tab: order number, selected topic, content of your message, attachments.
USE OF DATA FROM FORMS
We use the data for the following purposes:
- in the case of the contact form ? depending on your preferences ? to reply, to contact you or to prepare documents for you;
- in the case of an application form ? to invite you to participate in the recruitment process for a position of your choice, a position corresponding to your qualifications, or to reply;
- in the case of the “send enquiry for quotation” form ? to prepare a quotation and an offer for you and to reply;
- in the case of the cooperation evaluation form ? to send you a thank-you note or otherwise reply.
However, it may happen that due to the specificity of your enquiry or request which we are not able to foresee we will have to ask you to provide us with additional data or supplement the information necessary to meet your expectations.
- The data we process on the basis of your voluntary consent is stored until you withdraw your consent to the processing.
- In the case of data provided for the purpose of taking part in the recruitment process ? until you send a message to cease processing your personal data to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you withdraw your consent after we have started working together, we will limit the scope of the data we process to the minimum required to secure any potential claims. We will process your data to a limited extent for the next 5 years. After this period, your data will be completely deleted from our database.
The so-called system logs are automatically saved when you visit the Website. System logs are anonymous data which relate to information such as the time of your visit, browser type, IP address, error messages (if any), etc. By default, server logs are stored for an indefinite period of time. We use them for administrative purposes, including to improve the operation of the Website.
Data may be made available to authorised entities on the basis of legal regulations and to external entities which signed data processing agreements with Komet.
All entities subcontracted for processing personal data in the course of our cooperation ensure appropriate methods of securing the data and guarantee its full security.
The recipients of your data may include:
- our employees and associates who may use the data to perform their professional duties
- entities to whom we outsource the performance of services involving the processing of personal data, such as entities providing analytical services and online opinion polling, entities performing mailing campaigns, advertising agencies, etc.
- business partners with whom we cooperate, e.g. affiliates, law firms, banks, financial institutions, subcontractors, courier and shipping companies
- public authorities such as the police, customs, law enforcement agencies in connection with their proceedings.
You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your data:
- the right to request access to your personal data and the right to rectification and erasure (the right to be forgotten),
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which results in us ceasing to process your data in this way,
- the right to object on grounds relating to your particular situation. However, we will continue to process your personal data to the extent necessary if there is a legitimate reason to do so.
- the right to data portability with regard to data processed in connection with the performance of a contract or on the basis of your consent and the right to restriction of processing;
- where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. However, withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of processing on the basis of your consent before it was withdrawn.
If you believe that our processing of your personal data violates the law, you can lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
You can also send a letter to: Komet Sp. z o.o., ul. Dworcowa 6, 62-035 Runowo, Poland
UPDATES AND AMENDMENTS